The content division in our rapidly-growing digital media agency is looking to hire a Search Engine Marketing Staff.
This position is a promising opportunity for someone with a passion for the Internet, search engine optimization and search engine marketing.
We are looking for a professional with some experience in setting up, maintaining, and optimizing search marketing campaigns. Strong analytical and computer skills are required, and the candidate should be very web savvy as well.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Able to understand and analyze marketing campaigns data
- Analytical, problem solver, collaborative, and result-oriented
- Able to effectively communicate and present analysis findings and recommendations for strategies
- D3/S1 degree with strong academic record, preferably from marketing or advertising
- Related experience with search engine marketing & optimization is a plus
- Knowledge of the online business marketing principals (Impressions, clicks, CTR, conversions, ROI, etc.) preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Maintaining and optimizing search campaigns
- Designing and planning SEM strategies. Providing analytic support to optimize PPC and other media campaign profitability
- Making recommendations to improve visibility, CTR, and increase conversions.
- Generating results reports
If you think you are qualified and interested to be part of our team, please send the following items to email@example.com :
1. Application letter in English
3. Recent photograph
Only short listed candidate will be called for interview.