We are currently looking for enthusiastic and creative individual to join our team as Social Media Staff.
- Utilize and optimize social media channels to achieve client’s goal
- Along with the Creative team, build a good social media strategy to create innovative campaign
- Continuously maintain assigned social media account and make sure the digital campaign is on the right track
- Keep updating the assigned social media account and kindly interact with users
- Boost interactivity and number of users by any methods possible
- Review the performance of assigned social media campaign and report to the Creative Content Manager
- D3/S1 degree with strong academic record
- Fresh graduates are welcome. Working experience in the same field is a plus.
- Familiar with social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blog, etc
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If you are interested and you think you got what it takes to ‘wow’ us, please send your:
– Application Letter (in English)
– CV/Resume with recent photograph
– Link to your Facebook profile
– Link to your Twitter page
– Link to your Linkedin profile (if you have one)
– Link to Facebook/Twitter account that you’ve ever managed (if you have experience in this field)
Pack it all and send it up to email@example.com before 20 July 2012.
We will carefully review your submission and will contact you to arrange an interview if we think you’re qualified to fill the position.